Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larrson was a pretty good book, though I had pretty high expectations after all the hype it recieved which it didn't exactly live up to. To quote Sheldon Cooper "once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown!" Which I suppose was the case here. Larrson seemed to be a very good writer who wrote what I believe everyone will agree was a very provacative story. It is definately one worth reading and explores aspects of human nature and society that isn't usually touched upon. I suppose I'm more into the classics and science (fiction and non fiction) then possible murder mystery/thriller.

All in all, its was a pretty good book with alot of plot development and good writing. Just don't go into it with your mind preblown and you'll most likely enjoy the hell out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment