Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

I've only got three things to say to you today!!

1) I am super excited about our trip down south for the weekend!



OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system.

2) One of the things I enjoy is looking at and (when I have money) buying funny/cool t-shirts. So I figured that as I peruse the Internet in search of awesome shirts I'd post some of them here so that you don't have to go hunting for hours clicking through trying to find something that is in the least bit worth while. In that spirit I will post a picture and link to an awesome shirt for you're enjoyment.

My current favorite on the list is the one I found on Amazon of R2D2 running away from a giant Star Wars Camel

3) Again I was perusing the Internet when I found this blog post and felt the need to share. It's basically some pictures of some FAIL cakes in honor of breast cancer awareness month. Now I realize that breast cancer is serious, but you just can't help but want to V8 slap whoever made these.

Here's the link:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2010/10/yay-for-tatas.html

You should go look, its pretty funny! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment