Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hmmm....

So I have always wondered what could possibly possess people to publish information about their lives on the Internet. It seems like one would want to keep their personal lives to themselves instead of airing them on the Internet for the entire world to see.

Could it possibly be that by sharing their lives with people all over the world people are able to connect with others from anywhere? Is this the allure of the Internet?

I have always been a quiet person that has mostly kept to myself, however, I have decided that perhaps it would be a good thing to share pieces of the life I lead. I work two jobs, attend a University, and rent out two of the three bedrooms in my house. All of these responsibilities are major parts of who I am because they fill my life. Additionally, I LOVE to read. In order to maintain my sanity in the midst of all the chaos of my life, I must set aside time to read each night, or as often as possible, lest I get lost in work, studying, or chores.

So, jumping into the twenty first century, here I embark on a mission to participate in and understand the blogging craze.

1 comment:

  1. It takes a certain amount of bravery to reach out from the little rock that serves as our shield from the world. I am proud of you and love you dearly :)

    ReplyDelete