Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm like a kid the first day of first grade

Next week school starts and I'm feeling quite nervous yet excited. I'm not sure why, because this is not my first year. I've been in college for a while now. However this semester will be a little different because of several reasons:

1. I'm taking classes that I picked out myself instead of only classes off the degree plan

2. My classes are all online and I've always wanted to take an online class.

Next Monday I'll be able to access my classes on the website and I'll attend the orientation and we'll meet the first day. After that everything is online except for the proctored tests in one of the classes.

I'm super excited!

I'll be taking three classes: Maritial and Sexual Lifestyles, Developmental Psychology, and Introduction to M.I.S. (Computer class). It's incredibly liberating to have picked out something that I just saw and thought would be interesting.

Anyone else excited about this next semester? What classes are you taking?


Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

No comments:

Post a Comment